Call 888-771-1894 or email us at email@example.com, our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with ordering questions.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express by phone 888-771-1894, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 888-693-8681
- Checks or Money Orders: submit your order by mail to PO Box 490517 Minneapolis, MN 55449. Returned check fee is $25.00
- Orders of in stock items placed Monday-Friday, (excluding major US holidays) before 12:00 pm CST will be processed on the same day. If the order is expedited (Next Day Air or Second Day) it will be processed and shipped on the same day if placed before 3:00 pm CST. Orders placed after these cutoff times will be processed on the next business day (Monday – Friday, excluding major US holidays). Customers are responsible for shipping costs. If an item is out of stock we will inform you of the expected delay. Shipments cannot be sent to PO boxes.
- Items less than 150 lbs., are shipped via small parcel carrier.
- Items over 150 lbs., are shipping via FedEx Freight. A residential delivery fee will apply to shipments made to residential or rural areas. Residential addresses may also experience some additional delays.
- Damage claims: if you receive a shipment that is freight damaged or missing due to a broken box, contact a Hydraulic Cylinder Inc. representative immediately to file a claim at 888-771-1894.
New and un-used stock items maybe returned for refund within 30 days of purchase. No returns are accepted without prior authorization, call 888-771-1894 or email email@example.com to receive a return authorization number. Make sure to properly package your item to avoid damage in transit. Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. is not responsible for any shipping charges or damages for the return of product to Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. It is the responsibility of the sender to provide for all shipping, handling, and insurance charges. Please make sure your Return Authorization number is clearly marked on the outside of the carton. Ship the merchandise and a copy of the invoice or packing slip freight prepaid to:
Hydraulic Cylinders Inc.
Returns Dept. RGA#_________
1225 187th Lane NE
East Bethel, MN 55011
Many products available through Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. are warranted by their individual manufacturers.
- Disassembling parts voids warranties.
- Returns found to be due to misuse or misapplication are not covered.
Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. does not warrant or provide engineering advice as to the fitness and purpose of any product for any customer’s application of use. Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. is not responsible for determining the applicability of any product for use, including any product purchased from Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. under all circumstances and regardless of any presale statements made by customers as to the anticipated use of any product. It is the customer’s responsibility to rely solely on its own engineers or retained consultants in regards to whether any product purchased from Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. meets any and all federal, state, or local rule, regulation, standard, or need, use and applicability.