Hydraulic Cylinder Blog Posts
The HCI Hydraulic Cylinder Difference
Our replacement hydraulic cylinders focus on customer-specific hydraulic application needs, helping you improve performance and demolish downtime. Working with a full-line supplier of replacement hydraulic cylinders and component parts offers several advantages:
- Innovative Product Development. Whether you need a hard-to-find replacement cylinder or have a unique configuration that requires a fully custom solution, we have the design, engineering, and manufacturing resources that will deliver the performance and durability you need.
- Demolish Downtime. Our hydraulic cylinders and precision machined components are manufactured and assembled in the USA. We can get you up and running without fail, allowing you a carefree custom hydraulic experience.
- Same Day Shipping on In-Stock Cylinders. With an extensive inventory of in-stock hydraulic cylinders, our same-day shipping minimizes the time needed to get mobile or industrial machinery back on track.
- Proprietary Database. Our hydraulic cylinder application database includes 30+ years of industry data for quick and accurate part identification.
- Expert Customer Service. HCI is a customer-centric company. Whether it is keeping the right hydraulic cylinders stocked or developing new, advanced hydraulic cylinders, we strive to supply the best-in-class replacement hydraulic cylinders for all your application needs.
Telescopic Dump Truck Hydraulic Cylinders
HCI carries a huge selection of telescopic dump hydraulic cylinders including: Ox Bodies Dump Trucks, dump hoist, body raise & tipping cylinders.
Custom Hydraulic Cylinder Design and Manufacturing
When you have an application that requires customized, high-performance hydraulics, trust HCI for all your custom replacement hydraulic cylinder needs. Our team of hydraulic experts and engineers is ready to design a custom hydraulic cylinder that meets your application requirements and exceeds your expectations.
Hydraulic Cylinder OEMs
HCI has immeasurable experience supplying domestic and foreign Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) hydraulics, including Bobcat, Caterpillar, John Deere, Kubota, and many more. We engineer and design our high-grade aftermarket hydraulic cylinders for superior performance versus the original equipment.